2011年5月22日日曜日

フォービー英会話ビデオ9:マサオさんインタビュー

 人気ブログランキングへ←Thank you for your support!!

Welcome to ForB's English lesson video!
This time we will be interviewing one of our students, Masao on the topic of restaurants.



//Video Script//

Robbie: Hello, everyone and welcome to ForB's English lesson video!
I'm Robbie and today I'm joined by ForB student Masao.

Masao: Hi!

Robbie: So today I'm going to interview Masao on the topic of restaurants. So are you ready?

Masao: OK.

Robbie: OK. Let's go! Question No.1, Masao. What kind of restaurants do you go to?

Masao: I go to Italian restaurants, Izakaya restaurants, hot pot restaurants, Yakitori restaurants and Korean barbecue restaurants.

Robbie: Nice, Very good. Good, OK. Question No.2. What's your favorite kind of restaurant and why?

Masao: I like Izakayas best. Because there are many kinds of food and drinks.

Robbie: I love Izakayas, too. Good, OK and can you recommend a good restaurant around here?

Masao: I recommend Kushikura. It's a Yakitori restaurant in Ichigao. It has good Yakitori and good atmosphere and it's very cheap.

Robbie: Oh, good. Cheap is good. Excellent, OK and next question. If you were an owner of a restaurant, what special thing would you do for your customers? Something extra.

Masao: I would make dishes smaller and cheaper so everyone could try more items.

Robbie: Uh, I see. So you would make smaller dishes and dishes are cheaper. So people can try different kinds of food. Good idea, excellent. I like that idea. OK. Um, have you ever had a bad experience in a restaurant? And if so, tell me what happened.

Masao: Bad experience. I was overcharged in Shinjuku. I thought the bill would be 10,000 yen, but actually it was 15,000.

Robbie: Uh, I see. So you were overcharged. Ah, I see. I see. Terrible. Did you pay the bill or run away?

Masao: No, I paid.

Robbie: You paid the bill. OK, That's good. OK, excellent. Thank you for joining me for today's English lesson video, topic of restaurants and thank you, all, for watching this week. I'm Robert and this is Masao saying "See you next time!".

Did you enjoy the video lesson?
If so, we would appreciate if you could click the ranking button below!
Thank you for your support!! →人気ブログランキングへ

Presented by For B English.

.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・
英会話フォービー 市が尾校
日常会話、ビジネス英語、TOEIC、目的別(旅行、映画等)
〒225-0024神奈川県横浜市青葉区市ヶ尾町1062-5
グランドハイツ森206
Tel: 045-350-4918
Url: http://www.forbusinesspeople.com/
.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・

0 件のコメント: