2011年5月4日水曜日

フォービー英会話ビデオ7:サヤさんインタビュー

 人気ブログランキングへ←Thank you for your support!!

Welcome to ForB's English lesson video!
This time we will be interviewing one of our students, Saya.



//Video Script//

Robbie: Hello, everyone and welcome to ForB's English lesson video!
I'm Robbie and today I'm joined by Forb's student Saya.

Saya: Hello, everyone!

Robbie: Today I'm going to interview Saya about her English studies. So let's get started? OK. Question No.1, Saya. Do you remember the first time you spoke English?

Saya: Yes, I was 8 years old. I traveled to America with my family, then I spoke some very easy English.

Robbie: I see. Very good and how long have you been studying English?

Saya: About 13 years. I started studying English when I was ten and I studied English in Junior high, high school, and university.

Robbie: Very good and why do you study English and what is your goal?

Saya: Now I'm a graduate school student and I want to go abroad to study. So my goal is to study abroad.

Robbie: I see. Do you ever talk to foreign people?

Saya: Yes, often. I like to talk to foreign people very much.

Robbie: I see. Very good and what's your favorite English expression and why?

Saya: My favorite English expression is "You can do it!". This expression gives me confidence and courage.

Robbie: Excellent! Well, thank you very much, Saya, for joining me and thank you, everyone, for watching today's English lesson video. I'm Robbie. See you next time!

Saya: See you!

Did you enjoy the video lesson?
If so, we would appreciate if you could click the ranking button below!
Thank you for your support!! →人気ブログランキングへ

Presented by For B English.

.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・
英会話フォービー 市が尾校
日常会話、ビジネス英語、TOEIC、目的別(旅行、映画等)
〒225-0024神奈川県横浜市青葉区市ヶ尾町1062-5
グランドハイツ森206
Tel: 045-350-4918
Url: http://www.forbusinesspeople.com/
.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・

0 件のコメント: