2011年5月11日水曜日

フォービー英会話ビデオ8:ユリアさんインタビュー

 人気ブログランキングへ←Thank you for your support!!

Welcome to ForB's English lesson video!
This time we will be interviewing one of our students, Yuria.



//Video Script//

Robbie: Hello, everyone and welcome to ForB's English lesson video!
I'm Robbie and today I'm joined by Yuria.

Yuria: Hello!

Robbie: And today I'm going to interview Yuria about her English studies. So are you ready?

Yuria: Yes.

Robbie: OK. Let's go! OK, Yuria. Question No.1. Do you remember the first time you spoke English?

Yuria: Yep(=Yes). When I was a junior high school student, an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) came to our class and that was the first time I spoke to foreigners.

Robbie: Very good, OK and how long have you been studying English?

Yuria: Actually it's almost been 20 years.

Robbie: Wow! 20 years!

Yuria: Yes, so... long time. Because we started to learn English in the middle of elementary school.

Robbie: I see, OK. So, long time. Good, OK. Um, why do you study English and what's your goal?

Yuria: I think to speak in English is very fun. So I want to become more fluent.

Robbie: Very good. Go for it! Hahaha. OK, next question. Um, do you ever talk to foreigners in English?

Yuria: Yes, sometimes I talk to foreigners because one of my jobs is to answer the phone from foreign clients at my work.

Robbie: OK. Do they speak very quickly?

Yuria: Yes, that's why I'm here.

Robbie: I see, OK. Very good, OK. And what's your favorite English word and why?

Yuria: It's "Peace". Because I think it's very important thing for our lives recently especially. I think so.

Robbie: I couldn't agree more.(まったく同感です。※これ以上賛成することができない程、賛成している) Excellent! Well, thank you very much, Yuria, for joining me today and thank you, all, for watching this week's English lesson video. I'm Robbie and Yuria saying see you next time! Peace!

Did you enjoy the video lesson?
If so, we would appreciate if you could click the ranking button below!
Thank you for your support!! →人気ブログランキングへ

Presented by For B English.

.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・
英会話フォービー 市が尾校
日常会話、ビジネス英語、TOEIC、目的別(旅行、映画等)
〒225-0024神奈川県横浜市青葉区市ヶ尾町1062-5
グランドハイツ森206
Tel: 045-350-4918
Url: http://www.forbusinesspeople.com/
.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・.・

0 件のコメント: